Why join us
BovControl is reimagining carbon markets through farming digitization so every farmer can realize their full potential. As the new revenue, we’re building software and services in one place — disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at BovControl allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Product at BovControl
The Product organization is at the forefront of BovControl’s mission to reimagine farming revenues so all growing farms can realize their full potential, considering environmental services. We identify and scope out the most impactful opportunities for BovControl to tackle. We have a deep understanding of the business and are responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the company around key decisions.
We work cross-functionally with teams at BovControl across engineering, legal, compliance, design, and many more to set strategy, define a roadmap, and drive products from inception to launch to ensure BovControl continues to evolve for the benefit of our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle;
- 3+ years of experience in designing and creating backend software (REST APIs, Microservices Architecture);
- Proficiency in AWS technologies (Lamda, Cognito, Aurora Postgres, etc.);
- Proficiency with Git, Github, Gitlab, or Bitbucket and CodePipeline;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development practices;
- TDD and BDD practitioner;
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience creating a centralized product feedback process that helped contribute to quarterly planning and product prioritization.
- Experience writing/editing/contributing to documentation, training materials, help articles to support product launches.
- Running QA testing programs for product launches.