A Senior Frontend Developer is responsible for using their considerable experience and knowledge of programming languages and software development processes to create high-quality software and to guide and mentor junior members of the software development team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities and duties revolve around the software development lifecycle and the software development team. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborating with company management, product management, and customers to identify and document end-user requirements and specifications;
- Designing and documenting user interface components, algorithms, and process/data flows for the creation of new software programs and systems;
- Producing high-quality, efficient, and elegant code based on requirements and company-specified coding standards;
- Unit and integration testing and deploying programs and applications;
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software;
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance;
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products;
- Developing technical documentation for software development projects.
Qualifications and Skills
Required qualification and skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work knowledge and experience;
- 3+ years of experience in creating frontend software (mobile and web applications);
- Proficiency in frontend technologies (ReactJS, React Native);
- Experience on App Store and Google Play distribution process and guidelines;
- Proficiency with Git, Github, Gitlab, or Bitbucket and CodePipeline;
- Proficiency in working with RESTful, microservices, Lambda interfaces on the backend;
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development practices;
- TDD and BDD practitioner;
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
Salary and Benefits
Salary may depend on the level of experience, education, and geographical location.